If you're not on Spotify, here's the list we listen to for a feel good reminder the power of good music, that we're not alone and yes, we can change the world.
- Wherever You Are, Vonda Shephard and Barry Coffing from "Pooh's Grand Adventure"
- We Are the World, USA for Africa
- Will You Be There, Michael Jackson from "Free Willy"
- Faith, Stevie Wonder and Ariana Grande from "Sing"
- Heal the World, Michael Jackson
- Greatest Love of All, Whitney Houston
- Man in the Mirror, Michael Jackson
- Change the World, Eric Clapton
- Transformation, Phil Collins from "Brother Bear"
I love that he's an old soul & to be reminded that we're in this thing together.
Music is essential in our house, and one way we add a little fun to the carpool and errand running is when we build a playlist we both enjoy. If you're looking for a simple way to show your kids love and make your car trips a bit more meaningful, build a playlist with them. My son is an old soul, and our playlist is a great reminder that we're in this thing together.